Thursday, July 3, 2008

A house for the Behlings

It's official, we are moving out of Justin's mom's house and into a house of our own. Well, at least for now, we'll just consider it our own. We are renting a little house in Fruit Heights for around $500 a month! Now tell me that that's not a great deal, cause it is! We can't find an apartment around here with a garage and a yard for that cheap. I'm so ecstatic that we have this opportunity! It kind of just popped up out of the blue one day. A girl at work and her husband are buying a townhouse(yeah, I'm a little jealous, but you can't have everything), so they are moving out of this house that they've been renting since they got married. Well, things just kind of happened and now we are moving in on July 19th! It will be so nice to have our own space again. It's tiny, but we don't need much room for the 3 of us, at least right now. So, it's pretty perfect for us, and I am looking forward to a couple of weeks from now. I'll post pictures of it when I can take some.

4 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

HURRAY! I am so happy for you guys! Fruit Heights is such a nice area. I can't wait to see the place. I will be back in Utah with Lucy Sept 3-13. I can't wait to hang out with you guys!

Stephanie Behling said...

Sweet! Maybe we'll have to have a birthday party for Taylor while you're here. Or just a party, that might be fun. The house has a cute enclosed patio in the back and there is lots of shade in the backyard.

Carrie and Jeff said...

Congrats Steph. It will be so nice to have some space of your own. I don't envy the packing and moving though. But it'll be worth it.