Saturday, July 12, 2008

Roommate Rendezvous

         












This is at a roommate get-together/bridal shower for Robyn that we had on Friday night. It was so awesome to see everyone and their kids and significant others. These girls got me through so much while I was single. I'm so glad that we have not lost touch. Well, completely. We tend to wait too long in between our get-togethers, which is really sad, but we still find the time eventually. I hope that we always keep in touch, I just wish we all lived a bit closer to each other. Anyway, I love this group! 

3 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

It was fun wasn't it. We do wait too long don't we.

It was fun to see you. You still look every bit as beautiful as you always were. Your boyz are darling too.

I'm so glad you found my blog.

Morgans said...

I am so glad we got together, it was a lot of fun. We have a lot of good memories living together that I will never forget. I can't wait to tell my daughters about the good times we have singing our hearts out in the cars and dancing to the music. I am so greatful for you ladies! Love ya!
Sherilyn
check out my blog if you want
mjmorganfamilyphoto

Misty Moncur said...

It was awesome to see you! I can't believe your baby is so big! In some ways it felt like we haven't been apart for ten years. When I think about the short time we all spent together (just a year or two) it is amazing to me that we can all still feel so close like sisters. Love you guys!