Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ode to Twilight


I love Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. There, I said it. They are the best books I have read in a long time, and I will read them over and over again until I just can't anymore.(but I'm betting that will not happen). I am so excited for the fourth book to come out, and yes, even for the movie. Even if it is not entirely true to the book, I will not care, I'm sure I will be completely entertained, and that is really all I want when I go see a movie. I will be in Oregon for a family reunion when Breaking Dawn comes out, and I am still going to go to the release party at Barnes and Noble. Oh, and I love her new book "The Host". It is just as awesome, albeit a little harder to read, as all her other books. Who knew that an obscure little Mormon mommy from Arizona and who graduated from BYU, could write such amazingly popular and wonderful books. She's my hero. Anyway, anyone who hasn't read them or even heard of them, or has heard of them and is just thinking about reading them, just do it. Find out if all the hype is true. Here's a link to her webpage, check it out. www.stepheniemeyer.com

3 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

Becky said...

I'm obsessed. I have pre-ordered Breaking Dawn, so I will have it as soon as it comes out! I can't wait. I'm kind of hesitant to read The Host. Not sure why- just heard it's about aliens. Of course, I was skeptical when I heard about a vampire love story too. Guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

Unknown said...

I love the series too. It's one of those that I hate to admit I love.