Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fun in the Sun

We got together with some friends yesterday to have a splash party. We were supposed to go over to our friend's house and swim in their pool, but their daughter, Phoenix, decided to make her entrance into the world instead. So, we went over to Rachel's family's house and let the kids splash around in a kiddie pool instead. They absolutely loved it! Well, not at first I guess, Taylor wouldn't even let Justin put his feet in the pool. But after we added a little warm water and coaxed him in, he didn't want to come back out. It was pretty hilarious, the kid has no inhibitions once he is enjoying himself. One of the pictures is of him going headfirst down the slide. That was all him, my friends. When he decided going feet
first just wasn't enough of a thrill, head first was
the way to go. He is definitely not taking after me
at all in that area. All in all, not a bad way to 
spend a Saturday afternoon...






5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie your boy is. Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

That pic of taylor splashing the water right over Dave looks so cool!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Hey Steph! I found your blog through Krista's. I love blogging--it's the best. I'm sure I'll be back to see some more stuff soon.

Becky said...

Hey Steph! I found your blog through Brooke Snyders. Your family is so cute and I can't believe how big Taylor is! Just wanted to say Hi, come visit my blog sometime.

DAViN said...

"That pic of taylor splashing the water right over Dave looks so cool!"

it looks like dave has a force field around his big head.