Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I guess I've been tagged

Joys
1. My family, of course. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and a beautiful, hilarious son. They both constantly make me happy to be alive.
2. My family. I love my loud, crazy family. I love that when I visit home, I have to practically yell to be heard. I love that they would do anything for me, especially my mom and dad.
3. Feeling the Spirit. I haven't been feeling this so much lately, it's kind of hard when you are chasing a two year old down the aisle in church. 
Fears
1. That I will forget how to sing. It's been so long since I've been in a group or anything, that I am so scared I will lose my one and only talent. I've been fretting about this for a while, and Justin says he wants me to start trying out for musicals again when he is done with school. He'll be able to watch Taylor.
2. Spooky stuff. I hate being scared, but at the same time, it's a bit of a thrill. But I do not want to be scared of the almost 100 year old house I am moving into before I actually move in. Some people are making that a little hard. Davin, Josh, and Dave to name a few.
3. That I will not be able to control my children. Taylor is such a handful, that I kind of worry that he will always be that way, and that any subsequent children will be as well. It terrifies me that I will be a bad mommy.
Goals
1. To get back into singing, and never stop ever again.
2. To finish school.
3. To have a gospel oriented family.
Obsessions/Collections
1. As you can see by my previous post, the Twilight Series. I love those books.
2. Blogging is quickly becoming one.
3. Anything Cars, oh wait, that's Taylor's. No, right now it's "So You Think You Can Dance" awesome show, I can't miss it.
Random/surprising facts
1. I'm really not that surprising, what you see is what you get, for the most part.
2. I kind of want to be an esthetician, I've been thinking about it a lot lately.
3. I can't think of anything else. Sorry.

Now tag, you're it, Kristin Sokol, Bonnie Riley, Sherilyn Morgan, Laura Lewis, and Ariane Mardis. 
Here are the rules: Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random/surprising facts. Tag 5 peopls at the end of your blog by listing their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

No comments: