Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Eve

We went to our friend's house to dance and party the night away on New Year's Eve. We had fun dancing and watching the kids get down with their bad selves. It was a blast and we stayed up until 1:30, when we couldn't keep our eyes open anymore. Actually, I fell asleep a little after 11 until about 5 minutes until midnight. I'm seriously not a night owl anymore, it's pretty sad. Taylor even stayed up till 11, when he finally zonked. And he's 2! Man, am I lame.
Midnight with our sparkling cider, and a wonderful shot of my nostrils;)
Taylor dancing the night away, doesn't it look like he's playing air guitar? He's quite the dancer, if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah, I slept up until just before midnight too and we're a two hour time difference... I would have never been able to stay up if I were in Utah. Taylor totally looks like a little justin in his jammies playing air guitar.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Taylor really is quite the dancer! So cute!