Monday, January 5, 2009

My first pregnancy pic at 18 weeks. I've heard that you start showing earlier with you second and subsequent children. I don't really remember when I started to show with Taylor, so I really don't know if that is true. Anyway, I swear I'm getting bigger every day, and I'm not sick anymore, thank goodness. And poor Taylor is going to start getting mad at me because he won't be able to climb all over me any more. It's kind of hard to teach a kid who's used to rough housing with his dad to be more gentle with his mom.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I heard you're supposed to show earlier in subsequent pregnancies too and I am barely barely showing. I still just appear to have a gut... This pregnancy is way weird. You on the other hand look super cute. Can't wait to hang out!

Taryn said...

Yeah for baby bumps! You look so cute!

Morgans said...

You look really cute. I starting showing quicker with my second, but didn't get as big with her. Anyhow, are you going to find out what you are having?
Sherilyn