Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Halfway Point!!!!

Well, I am a day late, but yesterday I was 20 weeks! I am officially halfway done with this pregnancy! And boy is it flying by! We find out what we're having(fingers crossed) on Monday, so Yea! Baby!!! And so far, everything has been going very smoothly. Well, as far as the baby is concerned. I can't really say that for myself, but it's okay! Right now I feel great. I'm not sick other than a little stuffy nose, and I'm really looking forward to Taylor having a little brother or sister!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yea! I find out on the 27th. I am excited for the both of us.

Unknown said...

Way to go making it halfway! Hopefully the next half will go smoothly and before long you will be holding your new little one.

Misty Moncur said...

That was my biggest symptom, stuffy nose, (if you don't count the constant severe pain in my...uh...upper rear hip).