Monday, January 5, 2009

Bowling with Taylor

It was my friend, Cher's, birthday on Friday, so we went bowling with her and a bunch of her family and friends. We thought it would be fun to introduce Taylor to it, and boy did he love it. He had such a blast. We had them put up the bumpers(which helped out more than just Taylor, I must say), and we went crazy. They even had little bowling shoes his size, so cute.  Taylor mostly just dropped the ball, sometimes it would slowly travel down the lane. Most of the time, we just pushed it after he dropped it. He even got a strike once when Justin did that. I think he bowled a 47. I actually bowled a 120, I haven't broken a hundred since I was a kid. That's why I say the bumpers helped out more than just Taylor. Anyway, it was a lot of fun, I think we'll do it again sometime.



5 comments:

Rachel said...

These pictures turned out so cute! We should all take the kids bowling sometime. Of course Taylor is probably a lot stronger than Lucy is...

Taryn said...

Seriously, the Harry Conick Jr. song, paired with these photos really complimented each other! I felt like I was watching a heartfelt montage of a family outing... rather than just looking at bowling pictures. hee hee... It looked like a fun night! Congrats on breaking 100 too!

Carrie and Jeff said...

We should try bowling with my 2 year old sometime. He'd probably love it too.

Misty Moncur said...

We have been Wii bowling. Somehow, it's not as cute!

Dave said...

Adam's wife Michelle does this blog check it out. http://shell-bob.blogspot.com/