Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's a.....

I don't know, you tell me. Just kidding, it's a beautiful baby dinosaur! Or at least that's what her big brother thinks she looks like. He took one look at the monitor and said, DINOSAUR!!! We, of course corrected him, but I think that he will be pretty surprised to have a little sister instead of his dinosaur that he wants.
We are pumped about having a girl. I think Taylor will be a great big brother, and they will have very similiar features. I can already tell that they are going to have the same nose.


5 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I hope we have a girl...someday...not anytime soon. She looks adorable already.

Taryn said...

Thank heaven for little girls!!! Thats super great Steph... now, as for names... Taryn is very pretty and not many people have it. hee hee Just kidding. I'm super happy for you. You're creating the perfect family! Love it!

Emma said...

I love having a boy first and then little girls! Yeah! Congrads!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun!

Morgans said...

Congratulations, little girls are so much fun! Best of luck!