Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I loved it

I went with friends to see Twilight last night, and guess what? I loved it!!! I love Robert Pattinson, he was such a good Edward. The only part that I just couldn't take was when he first caught Bella's scent. The reaction was just so cheesy, I couldn't take it. We all laughed pretty hard. But then I thought, what if I just smelled something that would make me want to kill somebody. I'd probably hold my hand over my nose too. And then she smelled her hair! That was so funny. I was hysterical. Anyway, I enjoyed the movie quite a bit, and I definitely want to see it again. Plus, I'm excited for the next ones to come out, I just can't get enough! I'm already thinking about rereading the first book now. That's all, loved it! Go see it, just to see for yourself.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasn't it great? The great scenes totally made up for the cheesy ones, I thought.

I'm with you, I'm ready for the next movies. I hate the waiting...

By the way, Congrats on the baby. That's exciting news. :)

Carrie and Jeff said...

I laughed hysterically on that part too. It was cheesy, but I thought it was okay. I think I'm going to see it again cuz I've heard it's better the 2nd time around.

Taryn said...

I started reading the first book two days after I saw the movie! I bet its had that effect on just about all of us Twilight saga fans! Happy Turkey Day Steph!

Misty Moncur said...

Someday, when it's not cool anymore, I'm going to read that book. And when the video is out in the $4 bins at Walmart, I think I might buy it and see it at last. I'll let you know what I think.