Monday, November 3, 2008

Family pics

We had some fun family pictures done a couple of weeks ago, and here are a couple. I really wish I had some of just Taylor, but he would not cooperate. I blame it on myself, we haven't really taken him very often to get his picture taken, so he just considers it a total nuisance. But I really do like these pictures, aside from the fact that my belly is just so obviously sticking out. It's never really gone away since I had Taylor, and I did not wear a very flattering shirt. So, here are a few of my favorites.



7 comments:

Emma said...

What a beautiful family! We just did ours this last week too.

Jonathan said...

God bless your family!!!
ha!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I LOVE the colors!

Carrie and Jeff said...

I love family pictures in the fall. The colors are so beautiful. You guys look great!

Cristi said...

These are SO great!! Love the colors! Red was a nice choice! Good photography, too! Where were these taken? And ... last but definitely not least - of COURSE you have a tummy - you're PREGNANT! YAY!! Embrace it! :) Love ya!

whitney williams said...

the pictures are really cute!! We're getting ours done soon hopefully...

Misty Moncur said...

You guys are a cute family.