Friday, November 7, 2008

Announcing the new baby behling





That's right, for those of you who didn't know already, I'm expecting my 2nd little bundle of joy! We're pretty excited, and hope that everything continues to go well with this pregnancy. I'm 10 weeks and 2 days along today, and got a few pics taken last night at the doctor's office. So I thought I'd post them. It was fun watching this little person on the screen last night. He/She kept doing a little wiggle dance, and there was a moment you could actually see the face. My doctor confirmed that it was, indeed, the face. So cute!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Ahhh! You're baby is so cute already! And a little mover and shaker like big brother! I am so excited to be pregnant at the same time!

Emma said...

Yea! Every baby is a so precious. Congradulations!

Dave said...

Great news for you guys, hopefully you get a little girl, one of each is nice.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

That is so awesome! Congrats guys!!!

Kristin Sokol said...

Hooray for two. Once you get into your routine, two is awesome! SO happy for you!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Congrats. Having 2 is a challenge at first, but now it's great! Can't wait to find out what you're having.

Morgans said...

Congratulations!
Best of luck with the pregnancy.
Two children are lots of fun, but double the work. I hope all goes well, I am very excited for you!
When is the official due date?
Love ya!

Diana said...

That's so fun! Congrats! Sending girl wishes your way, because really I love little girls :) Of course I don't really know what it would be like to have a boy, hmm... maybe next time. Does Cher have a blog?

Lex-a-roo said...

I'm so excited for you guys. You are great parents. Thanks so much for coming to my bridal shower (Both of you). Hope you are all doing well.