Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight comes out tomorrow!!!!

Isn't this a great picture of Edward/Robert Pattinson? It was in Entertainment Weekly a couple of weeks ago, and I think it makes him look yummy! Except for the stubble, I don't think Edward would have stubble, but since it's a story about Robert Pattinson and not Edward, I guess it's okay. Anyway, I'm so excited to go see this movie! I really hope it lives up to my expectations. Oh, who am I kidding, I'll probably love it no matter what, I am not hard to please. A few of my girlfriends and I have tickets for Tuesday night, the weekends are pretty packed, but we are going to the Megaplex at the Junction in Ogden and they have reserved seats, the best and only way to go for a really popular movie. It's so nice to not have to fight for seats and wait in line and all that. Plus, the weeknights are still pretty open, so it'll be the best time to go. Anyway, enjoy this lovely picture and I hope all of you that want to go see this movie will get to go and have a wonderful time watching it!

4 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

I'm so excited for this movie too. A bunch of ladies in my neighborhood are all going to the midnight showing tonight. It's also reserved seating so we don't have to go early to wait in line. Like you said, it's the way to go. Hope you enjoy the movie.

Taryn said...

I'm seeing it in a few hours! can't wait! I'm like you, I know I'll love it either way! Happy movie watching!

Cristi said...

You're really going to like this, Stephanie! I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not, and I really enjoyed it! Have fun! And sorry to hear about your grandpa.

That girl said...

I just found you! I hope you guys are doing great, it looks like it. Congrats on the baby!