Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Almost over

The morning sickness is going away, I am feeling so much better lately, well, other than the weariness. But I expect that to stick around for awhile. So, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, which I was a little bit scared would never happen. I've heard of women being sick until the very bitter end, and that worried me of course. But it looks like this is going to be a pretty typical pregnancy. I'm even getting my second cold sore, I've read that if you are prone to getting them, you may get them often. And this is often. I haven't had one in a few years. So, sixteen weeks tomorrow, and I will find out what I'm having in four weeks exactly from tomorrow. Yeah!!! And my baby will be the size of a pickle, according to a chart that I looked at the other day. I'll try and post pictures of my baby bump. It's not very big yet, but it is poking out a little.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OH man, I have cold sores too! So annoying! As if not being able to eat much as it is is not bad enough, now i can hardly open my mouth! Pregnancy is so beautiful and glamourous right? I am glad you are starting to feel better. I am hoping I will not be far behind.

Emma said...

Hey, I here ya sister with this morning sickness thing. I am really struggling too. My last pregnancy I was sick until 13 weeks. It turned off like a button. I am crossing my fingers that it is the same. Good Luck!