Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So, my old roommates will understand this more than anyone, but Taylor lost my favorite pick and I am so sad about it. I've had it forever and it's the perfect pick because it had a wide toothed comb on one end and the other end was long with one wonderful point. It made it so easy to part my hair, and if I wanted to, I could do a zigzag part or a wavy part. I've been using this pick every single morning for a very long time. I had a roommate that was very fond of it also, and she was very sad when we were not roomies anymore, cause she couldn't use it. I've never been able to find another one like it, and so now I have to figure out another way to part my hair that is as easy as that was. I'm very heartbroken, but I won't give up. It has to be somewhere in my house. Unless Taylor threw it in the garbage like he does his toys and I didn't see it, so now it's somewhere in a landfill. I love kids, they make your life so interesting. It definitely is not predictable anymore:)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Try googling it. I bet you can find something online!

Rachel said...

Poor pick. Sorry to hear of your loss. I know how it is when you get attached to an item because it is part of your daily routine. I am sure Lucy will throw away a lot of my things too. Not that she hasn't tried, but one day I may notice something missing, so the best we can do is console one another and then move on... :(