Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My new nephew

This is my new nephew Bennett James Firth, Jr or JJ as he will be know. Very, very cute. He was born last Tuesday, the day before my birthday. He was just over 8 lbs and 22 inches long. Lighter than Taylor by about 10 oz and longer by an inch. A very tall and skinny boy. Anyway, he's so cute, I got to meet him on Saturday at Taylor's birthday. He's so little and I can't believe Taylor was ever close to that small. It's crazy. My sister-in-law is amazing. She had such an easy birth that she could've gone home less than 24 hours after she had him. And she was able to come to her nephew's birthday party less than a week later. I'm in awe of her. I was holed up for two weeks in my house after having Taylor. Anyway, he's beautiful, and I'm so excited to have another nephew.

No comments: