Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh what do you do in the Summertime

Do you smile big for your Mommy?
Sleep the whole day away?




Dance in your robe? (Yes, folks, he wore this and only this to bed one night. Very funny kid)
Go swimming in a pool?
Blow out your birthday candle?

Play with all your friend's birthday presents?
Hold your new baby sister oh so very tight?
Is that what you do? That's okay if you don't. We've had a pretty fun summer so far. We haven't done a whole lot, mostly because I was recovering from childbirth for half of it and getting accustomed to being a mommy to two very unique children. We've gone to Chuck-E-Cheese's twice with our friends the Coplins, gone to Lagoon once with Matt and Alisha, gone to two very fun concerts at the Abeggs, and two birthday parties. And a few other things that I can't really remember because my mind is all but gone. And sorry I don't have any pics of Lagoon or Chuckies, I always seem to forget the camera when I really want it. And when I have it, I forget to take pictures. Anyway, I can't believe it's already August and Taylor is going to be 3 at the end of it! Crazy!





No comments: