Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2 Months old


Celeste is two months old today. I know, I can hardly believe it myself. I look at her and she hardly resembles the 6 lb 15 oz newborn from a couple of months ago. She has almost doubled her weight and grown about 6 inches I think. Her doctor's appointment is tomorrow, so I'll know for sure then, but those are my innacurate, I'm sure, tries at weighing and measuring her. I haven't been very good at updating my blog, having two kids is a little tough for me. It's getting easier as I'm getting less and less tired, but it's still a challenge. Taylor loves his little sister, he always is asking to hold her and is kissing her everywhere he can get to. I can tell he is proud of her because whenever anyone comes over, he asks to hold her. I think it is very cute because it is like he's showing off. Celeste seems to really like him too, when he is being gentle anyway. She smiles and coos at him when he talks to her.
Celeste has been sleeping about 7 to 8 hours every night for about a week and a half. I know, how could I be so lucky. But even with that, I still don't feel like I get enough sleep. We are moving her out of our room and into her crib as soon as we get it set up. I think once she is no longer in our bedroom, I'll start getting better sleep. She is smiling a lot now, she loves her daddy, she'll just stare at him when he's not even paying attention, and as soon as he notices her, she gets a big smile on her face, that lights up her eyes. She actually does that with me too, I don't want to brag though;) She loves to be held. If she is awake and sitting in her bouncer or laying on a blanket, she will stay content for exactly 5 minutes, and then start to complain. It's hard to get anything done, but that really okay with me, most of the time. We love our little princess, Celeste. She is everything that I imagined when I found out I was having a girl.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I can't believe it's been two months already! My goodness! Celeste is such a beautiful baby girl. I'm sure she's so proud of her family for taking such good care of her. Thanks for sharing the newest photo Steph. She's such a doll!

Unknown said...

What a sweetie!!