Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Celeste Carolyn Behling-May 29th, 2009

Well, she's here. And has been for a few days, but I'm just getting to this. You understand. After only about 7 hours of labor and 15 minutes of pushing...I know, not bad, Celeste Carolyn entered the world at about 5:11 P.M. weighing a whopping 6 lbs 15 oz. And measuring 20 inches long. Long and skinny. It took us about 24 hours to come up with a name for her, the ones we were thinking of just didn't seem to fit, but the one we picked is perfect. Celeste means heavenly, and she definitely is. She's a very cute, sweet little girl, and we are so happy to have her here.











7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Congrats!!

Diana said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful and what a beautiful name. Hope you get some sleep here and there. I thought two was a little rough in the beginning, but it gets fun really fast.

Emma said...

Congrads! You are so blessed! I am so happy for you... She is just perfect!

Taryn said...

She's simply beautiful Steph! I adore her name. Kudos on that one! Enjoy your newest little one. Hugs.

Morgans said...

Congratulations! She is very cute, and I'm glad all went well. I love the name. We are having a hard time deciding what to name our little one--we still have awhile. Best of luck with the next few weeks.

Kristin Sokol said...

I love the name, it's one I have seriously considered. I am so happy it went well and she is here. Love you...Have fun wth two, hope it's going well.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Congrats! That dress is SO cute on her!