Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Time!!!

Well, it's finally here. We are going in the morning to get this baby out of me! Well, they are inducing me anyway, and I'm really hoping that everything goes well. Since things did not go particularly great with my last delivery, I think I am entitled to a smooth, free of all things difficult, delivery. I really hope that that is what Heavenly Father has in store for me. Anyway, no matter what happens, I pray that I deliver a beautiful, healthy baby tomorrow. I'm sure excited to see her and hold her finally. And my belly will finally be free of all the torture it has been enduring the last little while. So, send all the prayers you can our way, and good vibes. We'll post pics soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Steph! I really hope your beautiful girl has a stress free and healthy entry into your family. Keep up posted!

Taryn said...

Hooray!!! You're probably at the hospital at this very moment. I can't wait to see photos of your little girl! I'm sending you super great vibes, and calming thoughts! We're super excited over here on the East Coast for you! Lets go Steph! WAHOO!!!

Emma said...

Good Luck! I will be going in to have our baby in about 8 weeks. I ended up with a c-section with Rachel, so the Dr and I are just planning on that again this round. You will be in my thoughts and prayers today....

Carrie and Jeff said...

Good luck. They've probably already induced you. I hope things are going well and that you have her very soon. Can't wait to see pictures.