Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm sorry I don't post more often, in case you were worried or sad;) I get on here and just get looking at everyone elses blogs and forget to say something on mine. I get to go to my parent's house tonight and have Corned Beef and Cabbage. It is my favorite time of year. And we are celebrating my sister, Shannon's birthday. I volunteered to bring the ice cream, so we went out and bought some last night and promptly forgot to put it in the freezer when we got home. So...it melted and I feel really silly that I totally spaced it. Pregnancy brain is so unhelpful, especially when you already are forgetful.
Friday night we went to a birthday party for our friends Dave and Davin, it was pretty fun. There was DDR Extreme upstairs and music to dance like a normalish person downstairs. No offense Dave, but DDR is not really dancing. Unless you really get into it like Justin and Davin's bro, Parker.
Or Taylor and Amelie.

1 comment:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I wish I could have seen them dancing DDR style. Taylor would be a hoot.