Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Only 10 weeks left!

I've changed my blog to honor the new baby girl that is waiting to be born into the world. I am so excited to be almost done and to get to see her. She already makes me laugh with the way she moves around in my belly. And every night without fail, when I lay down to go to bed, she wakes up and starts to move like nothing else. I almost think she is as excited to be able to get out of her confined little space. I really wish that the next two months would go really fast, I'm so ready to be done. Yea for babies!!! So many new ones this year!

2 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

Yeah for little girls! You will love it. My Alyssa has gotten into lip gloss this week. She puts it on 100 times a day and immediately licks it off.

Taryn said...

I like the new color palette. I can't believe she' only ten weeks away!!! Don't worry, it will go super fast and you'll meet her before you know it!!! Hugs!