Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sleepy Head

One of my favorite things is to watch my cutie sleep, and sleep he does. In a lot of strange positions and places. It was so fun to post the picture of him sleeping in the closet, I thought I'd show you some other cute sleeping pictures.


Taylor frequently slept like this in his crib. Right up against the slats with his feet either up on the side or throught the holes. And his hands behind his head. But usually the next time I'd check on him, he'd be on the other side of the crib in a completely different position. The kid doesn't ever stay in one place for very long, even in sleep.



This is Halloween last year on our way down to the Halloween party at the Todd's. Isn't he just so adorable when he's sleeping?


He got this flashlight for his birthday from Kristin and Jeremy, and he wore out the batteries doing this. It has three little stenciled covers that project different animals on the wall. I think the red one is a monkey.

This is my very favorite picture of them all. This was just last weekend, I was out shopping, and Justin was watching Taylor. First he wanted his mickey mouse doll, then he wanted the hat. You have to understand, he won't let us put this hat on him at all when he's awake, but this particular afternoon, he wanted it on before he went to sleep. And it stayed on him for almost his entire nap. Such funny kid, I'm telling you. I'm so blessed to have a cute kid with such a fun personality. He has his moments of not-so-cuteness, as I'm sure every kid does, but he makes me laugh so much, that I can easily forget those other times.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those pictures were great. I am so glad you were able to put them all together. They certainly say a lot about him. :) We miss you guys.

Carrie and Jeff said...

I wish my 2 year old slept that much. Aren't they just so adorable when they are sleeping. I love it!