Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged-forever ago!

So, I was tagged by my friends Rachel and Emma quite awhile ago, so I guess I should do something about it. They were almost exactly the same tag, so I'm gonna combine it into one. I'm supposed to share 6 quirks about myself in one, and 7 in the other. Anyway, hope this doesn't bore you.

1. The papers on my desk at work have to be straight and neat. Even if there are a lot, and they are everywhere, they have to be arranged symmetrically, or it bugs me to death. 

2. I don't know if this is quirky, but I love the movie 'Xanadu', with Olivia Newton John. I think it is one of the funnest and cheesiest movies, and I could watch it over and over and never get bored.

3. Which brings me to my next one, and most of you know this, but I love musicals of all shapes and sizes. They make me feel happy and I was a little disappointed when Disney stopped making the cartoons where the characters actually sang. Okay, a lot disappointed. I still love Disney movies, but I will never forgive them for doing that to me.

4. I hate scary movies, they make me fear things that I otherwise wouldn't even think twice about. Like...mirrors, When I'm in that frame of mind, which I am a lot in my scary almost 100 year old house, I won't look in the mirrors in the dark. I don't want anyone to be behind me. And we have a medicine cabinet in our bathroom, and you know how scary that can be. If I open it to get something out, and close it again, I sometimes will not look in it and hurry out of the bathroom. Weird, I know.

5. I chew my nails when I am nervous or watching a movie, or sometimes when I'm bored and not paying attention to what I am doing. I've done this for a long time, I really have tried to break the habit, but I have not been able to. I've resigned myself to the fact that it is something that I will do for the rest of my life or till I can't because I no longer have fingernails. In fact, I've been nawing on my thumb nail while I'm trying to think of how else I'm weird. Oh, there are lots of ways, I just can't come up with any.

6. When I eat a hostess ho-ho, I peel the chocolate off and eat it, then I unroll it and eat it in pieces. I haven't had one of those in a long time, that sounds really good.

7. I've decided the reason I like being in plays, is because I get a natural high from being on stage. It's kind of like doing something extreme for me. And since I won't do anything like that cause I'm such a wimp, performing is my way of getting an adrenaline rush. And I get one every time, I love it. That's probably why I'm so tired all the time right now, I haven't performed in a really long time. I guess it's time to jump back in.

Now, I hate to do this, but I tag....Kristin, Bonnie, Misty, Dave, Brooke, Whitney, and Laura.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Yea...you made your list! I hate scary movies too. I couldn't take a bath forever becuase of "What Lies Beneath."