Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello again

So, I'm not entirely sure how 8 months just got away from me like that. It's a little crazy, actually, how it does that. A lot of things have been going on in our lives in the last little while. We moved in with family in May, and a few months later, started looking for a house. We found one, but we're still waiting for everything to go through, since it's a short sale, (which are anything but short). Blah, anyway, I won't get into that. Let's just say that if you are going to do a short sale on your house, you should check with the mortgage insurance first before you start the process. Hopefully, things will start to come together soon. We were hoping to move in by Halloween, and since that didn't happen, we're hoping by Thanksgiving, but I'm not counting on it. Also, in the short time since I've posted last ;) Celeste turned 2, and Taylor turned 5, and also started Kindergarten, which he loves. I think his energy is a little bit much for his teacher, but she says he is doing well, other than he can't sit still, or keep his mouth shut, when they have floor time. Celeste is talking like a pro, I can now understand about 85% of what comes out of her mouth, but she's adorable, so I'm okay with that. She also has developed a full blown attitude. Drama, drama, drama, all the time. I think it's kinda cute, most of the time.

I started working full time in July for an insurance company, DMBA. Most of you have probably heard of it, if you lived in Utah at any point in your life. I am really enjoying the benefits and the people I work with are pretty great too. It's a great place to work, since I have to. Someday, I hope to be able to be a stay at home mom again, but right now, it's just not possible. Justin's band, Secret Abilities, just released a c.d. called Love and Monsters, and they are enjoying performing around the Wasatch Front. Justin plays the bass and sings back up for this band. I'm glad he has an outlet for his many talents. I'm still technically part of my a Capella group, Treblelicious, we are just taking a new baby-new pregnancy-really busy lives break. Hopefully, we'll get to start performing again next year.

Halloween was really fun this year, the kids really got into trick or treating. Here are some pictures of our fun for your enjoyment. Later, Steph











Optimus Prime and Rapunzel




Whoo-hoo! I just noticed this is my 100th post! Took me long enough to get to this point.







No comments: