Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

After we got the tree up. It is so small in our house with the high ceilings

We went to the lights at Layton Park. Taylor loved it, Celeste was a little cold.


Christmas morning. They were both in a relatively good mood. It was nice.

Justin's present from my mom and dad, they spoiled us.


We had a lot of fun this Christmas with our two kids. Taylor really enjoyed opening his toys and I think he will actually remember Christmas when it comes around again. He was still scared of Santa, I have high hopes for when he's 4. Celeste was okay with him, but she didn't really know what was going on. We spent Christmas Eve with Justin's family. Justin's mom does a great job with a beautiful program every year that helps us to think of the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas morning, we actually slept in until 7:30, which was pretty nice. Both kids were actually happy to be opening presents. After that, we headed over to Justin's mom's again for a little while before going down to my parent's for the remainder of the day. The kids got some great stuff from everyone and so did Justin and I, actually. It really was a nice Christmas and of course it all went too fast, as it will next Christmas. It always does.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Steph, I feel like I haven't visited your blog in forever! I just have to say, if I haven't in the past, that the family photo you have at the top of you page is soooo good! If memory serves me correct a friend of yours took it right? Seriously, a great photo of your adorable family! Hugs! Miss you!!!