Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blogging beginner

I know, I know, it's been quite a while since I've posted anything.  I should probably do this more often if I am going to be a good blogger.  It's been kind of a crazy month already and it's only the 8th!  On the 2nd my best friend got married to a great guy, I'm sure they are going to be a very fun married couple.  She is now on her honeymoon, and I already miss her.  I now know pretty much what she went through when I got married, except I have a hubby and a kid, but it is still hard.  I just hope we will still keep hanging out.  I love having a good friend that I can be girlie with.  And since Justin is at school every night, it can get pretty lonely with just me and an almost two year old that is not quite talking yet.  This weekend, our good friends are going through the temple to receive their endowment, then be sealed together and to their son.  I'm so ecstatic for them, it should be a very emotional day.  Right now I am looking for a way for us to move out of my mother-in-law's house and still be able to pay for childcare.  Does anyone know what the rules are for getting childcare assistance from the department of workforce services?  Apparently we make too much, although what we bring home is not even close to what we make, stupid expensive health insurance.  I want to know if they look at what goes out to rent and all that and take it into account.  I can feel that something good is going to happen to us, but I just don't know what or when.  Even though I am completely stressed out and panicking about finding a sitter for Taylor, I still feel really calm and peaceful.  Kind of an oxymoron, I know, but it's how I am feeling.  Let's see, what else is going on?  Oh yeah, it's Spring, finally!  I know it has been since like, the 20th of March, but it certainly hasn't felt like it until the last week or so.  I love Spring!  Maybe that's where my feelings come from.  It's not dreary and cold anymore, so no more feeling depressed and dark.  Well, that's about all.  And to all you mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!!!! I hope it is a happy and joyous day!  It will be my 2nd, and I am going to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I hope you can find a solution to work/childcare/moving out from your mother-in-law's! Is your husband still in school or looking for a job?

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day a day late.