Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Umm, I'm here

I am so bad at posting on this blog, I sit and read everyone else's blogs forever, but fail to update mine. I'm what you call a procrastinator. I even think of things I would like to blog about, but find other things to do instead. I know, no excuses, right? Anyway, I finally have a song that comes up on my page that I will probably not mute every time I'm on it. I love Glee! I think it's one of the most clever and funny shows that have been on in a long time. And if they keep it up, they'll probably be on for a long time. Hopefully. Have you ever noticed that the networks decide to cancel shows for no reason? Shows that seem to be doing pretty well and have been around for a few years? It drives me crazy when I like a show and the next season it doesn't come back. My Name is Earl is one of those shows. You can't just axe a show after it's been on for four years and not even resolve it. It's just not right. That was a really funny show and we'll never even know if he finished everything on his list.
And just so you know, I've been a t.v. junkie in the past, but I'm really trying to break the habit. Some shows that I will just not give up though are Glee(of course), Bones, and The Office. I also love So You Think You Can Dance, but for some reason, I haven't gotten into it this season. Maybe because they just finished a season in the Summer... Oh, and I've been a long time fan of American Idol, but we'll see what happens this coming season. I might be able to give it up, except I really want to see how Ellen Degeneres does judging. It could be pretty funny.
Anyway, the family is doing great. Celeste is growing like a weed. She is only 5 months, but she can scoot across the floor like a pro when she sees something she wants. She can't so much sit up though, too much to look at. She'll fall over every time. Taylor seems a little bored right now. I wish I had gotten him into preschool this year, but it just didn't happen. Next year for sure. But if anybody has any ideas on how to entertain a 3 year old with a lot of energy, I need some ideas. He really needs something to focus his energy on that will not harm him or others. If I could afford My Gym or a tumbling class, I think that would be my best bet. But not right now. That'll have to wait awhile. Life is kind of crazy right now. We have tried only Justin having a job, and it's lasted over 5 months, but until he finds a new job, I really need to find something part time and in the evenings to supplement our income. Anyone out there know of anything? I've even toyed with the idea of making a new blog and trying adsense, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that. I've heard you can make some money doing that, but I'm not sure what I'd even blog about. And while I'm on the subject, Justin needs a new job. He loves his job at Goodson Signs, but they just can't afford to pay him enough to support his family and have insurance. He is a very talented Graphic Designer, I think that he is worth a lot more than he's getting right now. He is starting a blog to showcase his portfolio, so go check it out. It's JDB-Design.blogspot.com. He doesn't have anything on there yet, but he will soon. I really don't think I have anything else on my mind right now, so Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Yes, we still do have Thanksgiving, it is before Christmas. I think all the stores forgot about it.

No comments: