Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Taylor's 3!!!

I know I'm like a month late, but Taylor turned 3 on August 30th and we went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden and had a birthday party at the park to celebrate. Here are just a few pictures from the day.

Taylor and his Daddy goofing off.
Taylor and Grandma

Taylor being a Dinosaur.





My little boy is getting so big. I barely even remember him anymore when he was little, so today I had to go back and watch some video of some of his firsts. Taylor is talking like a pro now, he's quite the conversationalist. He loves Dinosaurs, Cars, and any movie with dogs in it. He loves to play outside and is already talking about building snowmen. He loves his little sister, and is already turning out to be the best big brother. I love my little boy and I'm excited to see him grow up, but I really do miss the little baby that made me a new mother.

1 comment:

Misty Moncur said...

He is so cute! Does he just love dinosaurs? Little boys are so cute!