Monday, April 20, 2009

St. George "Get-Away"

This last weekend, we were invited by a good friend to go down to St. George to stay in her family's condo and have a nice, inexpensive vacation. So, After Justin's graduation on Friday night, we packed up the kids and drove the 4+ hours down to Southern Utah to enjoy the warm weather and just to relax. It was a pretty fun time, I really wish we had been able to stay longer. Oh well, maybe next time...if Rachel ever invites us back. Our kids kinda went crazy while we were down there.


Checking the GPS

I love this picture of Taylor. He was really enjoying this piece of Watermelon.

Big smile for the camera. A rare moment.

Toad Races! There were tons of toads out at night. They really loved the driveway, I guess. It was probably really warm still from the sun.

The little one in the top right hand corner kept jumping out the holes in the box. Taylor would not let go of me or Justin while we were outside. He was not happy either that I was sitting on the ground next to them. He really wanted me to stand up.

I have a very boyish boy, he loves frogs and snakes and all that, though not if they are real and could possibly get near him, but Lucy was definitely the brave one here. She wanted to hold them and touch them. Taylor wanted nothing to do with them.

Hanging out in the Expedition. Thanks again, Alisha, for letting us borrow it to drive down together with the Todd's.
I'm kind of disappointed in us for not taking any more pictures than this of our trip. I don't know why we didn't, maybe because everyone else had their camera's and got tons of good pics. I guess we'll have to steal some from them.

No comments: